Retreat cost for 2018 & 2019
14 Day Retreat (7 ceremonies) - US $2,980 - per person
- Included all accommodation, meals, ceremonies, Tarapoto transfers. Flights excluded. See below.
- We will do our best to accommodate all room preferences, whether that be for those traveling as couples, with friends or alone.
- Payments for all retreats ... US $800 deposit to secure reservation, remaining payment due 30 days prior to the retreat date. See Terms and Conditions.
inclusions and exclusions
- 13 nights accommodation, including use of all facilities at the beautiful PumaRinri Amazon Lodge.
- Scheduled transportation to and from our central Tarapoto pick-up address (Tuscan Suites Aparthotel) to PumaRunri Amazon Lodge (35 mins approx.)
- 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies.
- All Meals. We put the utmost importance in providing you with delicious, fresh and healthy, vegetarian-based (raw & cooked) meals, along with a selection of freshly squeezed tropical juices for all breakfasts, lunches and dinners). A selection of herbal teas and filtered water is made available throughout the retreat at all times.
(Note: Dinner is not recommended nor provided on ceremony nights, however, a selection of fresh fruits and snacks are provided once the ceremony comes to conclusion)
- Daily meditation instruction / sittings, along with mindfulness teachings from the Buddhist perspective
- Daily yoga classes (as per schedule)
- Individual consultations with the Maestro and facilitators. Personalized treatment plans resulting from these consultations may be recommended by the Maestro. Any additional plant medicine treatments are included.
- All cleansing plant and floral baths in the natural pool
- Integration circles held in the Maloka the morning after each ceremony (the Maestro will be in attendance at at least two of these circles to answer any of your questions)
- Any required international and domestic flights
- Transfers to and from airport from our central Tarapoto pick-up address (Tuscan Suites Aparthotel)
- Medical vaccinations (which we do not recommend)
- All cost and fees associated with money transfers for retreat payments.
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel/ health insurance (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Local produce, arts and crafts sold by the local communities
- All Optional excursions (approximately $12 - $15 US Dollars each).
IMPORTANT Payment Terms & conditions
- To reserve your place at one of our retreats, please fill out the Booking Form on the Availability & Bookings page.
- In order to secure your reservation a deposit of US $800 is payable. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or the following calendar year (subject to availability).
- The remaining balance for your retreat is due and payable within 30 days of the starting date of your retreat.
- If subject to availability, your booking is accepted within one calendar month of the start of your retreat, full payment for the retreat must be paid upfront to secure your reservation.
- All payments are non-refundable but are transferable to a later retreat date either in the same or the following calendar year, subject to availability.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to a retreat date are not non-refundable. Depending on circumstances a portion can be transferred to a future retreat.
- If you are traveling alone, we will do our best to match you with another solo member of the group (2 or 3 people per family suite).
- If you are traveling with a friend or with a group, we will do our best to ensure that you are located in the same accommodation facility.
- There are a limited number of single rooms, as such availability cannot be guaranteed. If you would like your own single room, you may be placed on a waiting list should these rooms be unavailable. All single rooms come with an upgrade fee between $395-$695
- Although we cannot guarantee your room choice, if you have a very strong preference then please be sure to let us know in advance so that we can do our very best to ensure you receive the room selection you desire.
acceptance Terms and conditions
It is crucial that all guests are aware that these retreats involve the use of Ayahuasca and other medicinal plants and ingesting these may cause emotional and physical reactions. All guests therefore must agree to take part and abide by the terms and conditions at the time of booking (payment of Deposit) and/or other instructions given orally or in writing. See Availability & Bookings.
All guests will be asked to make honest and accurate confidential disclosures so that our facilitators and healers know all about an individual’s particular needs and any relevant conditions, in particular history of medical conditions, addictions and/or mental illness.
Guests will further be required to accept full responsibility for participating in a Lotus Vine Journey retreat and its ceremonies.